Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Centers

It is the beginning of the month and it is time for a new activity board and centers. Even though my November Activity Bingo Board is the driving force for differentiating, I also like to have 8-10 additional centers/stations up and running. I would never want anyone to get bored! This month, I have the following centers/stations up and running: Pocket chart with "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star", Shapes picture for students to count and color, magnetic letters building long vowel words, roll and write sentences, free write notebooks, listening center, computers, word search with magnifying glass, blends/digraphs spinner game to work on real and nonsense words, and puzzles to help reinforce counting. Below are several stations in action!
 


If you are interested in trying any of these centers/stations, hop on over and pick them up at my TpT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment